Transervice (3PL, 4PL Logistic Solution)
Project Name: Transervice (Logistic Solution)
Project Commencement Date: February 18, 2018
Project Completion Date: June 25, 2018
Project url: https://www.transervice.com/
Full-Stack Development Skills:
A CASE STUDY OF THE IMPLEMENTATION AND ADOPTION OF ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS
Executives understand that the move away from disparate, disconnected systems and data sources toward a next-generation solution has the potential to transform operations. In many cases, because the capabilities of legacy systems currently utilized are not even remotely comparable to that which is available today, excitement and energy devoted to selecting and deploying a solution tends to gravitate toward the functional aspects rather than user experience and adoption.
Nearly anyone who’s gone through a deployment can relate to the fact that user experience and adoption are incredibly important pieces to the enterprise software puzzle. But, unfortunately, they’re often an afterthought, and consequently a major contributor to not getting the most out of the solution. In reality, these aspects should play a major role in the entire process from selecting the solution to implementing and maintaining it.
In this post, we’ll inspect 11 different user-related elements that should be considered throughout your next enterprise software project—some of which can still be applied even if you’ve already started the solution selection or implementation process.
1. Ensure Executive Sponsorship and Buy-In for the Project
2. Include Users in the Solution Selection Process Upfront
3. Put Together a Deployment Team to Support the Project over Its Lifecycle
4. Remain Mindful of User Experience Requirements While Evaluating Functional Requirements
5. Communicate the Deployment Plan and Provide Updates Regularly
6. Measure and Communicate Performance Before, During, and After Deployment
7. Execute a Pilot Deployment before Transitioning Enterprise-Wide
8. Identify & Empower “System Champions” to Support and Drive Adoption
9. Invest in Change Management that Ensures Long-Term Adoption
10. Establish an Online Resource Center and Gamify the Learning Process
11. Maintain a Continuous Improvement Mindset and Garner Feedback
“The team at Transervice has built something that’s more of a family relationship and more unique than what you get in business. Everything that I’ve ever worked on with them, I could trust that it was going to be an honest discussion and true to their word in terms of everything that they say they’re going to do and deliver on.”
For 50 years, many of North America’s leading companies have put their transportation needs and reputations in the hands of the trusted pros at Transervice.
They appreciate our approach to forming business partnerships that are focused on long-distance success and driven by customized solutions that have favorably impacted their profitability.
Based in Lake Success, New York, Transervice currently manages nearly 30,000 pieces of equipment in 120 regional and local facilities across North America. Our workforce is some 1,200-strong, including over 1,000 drivers and technicians.
Transervice provides proven, innovative solutions with an authentic partnership approach in five major offerings.
- Dedicated Contract Maintenance
- Dedicated Full Service Leasing
- Dedicated Contract Carriage
- Dedicated Material Handling Equipment Leasing and Maintenance
- Freight Management
Transervice is the only logistics company in North America that strives for authentic partnerships with a pricing philosophy based on Full Disclosure/Open Book Pricing, a Maximum Rate Guarantee and Gain Sharing.
In short, at Transervice, it is not about us: It is always About “You and Your Success.” We take pride in getting you there.
Our Success Stories
WHAT WE HAVE DONE
We believe happy customers are our biggest advocates and can become our most successful sales team.
We’re committed to providing the best customer service possible.
We have been very pleased with your work on this project and I would be pleased to recommend their services for web application development.
Great working with this team. Very responsive and did what they said they would do.
Michael Kwock, Manager